Chuyển đến nội dung chính

How to Begin

Ok, so when I started using technology in my classroom, I was overwhelmed with how to begin. How do you teach 35 excited (often uncoordinated) kids to use this stuff without damaging it? So, I made a little powerpoint/keynote that I share with each class at the beginning of each year. I also review it periodically during the year. I am providing them both for you to use/change as you see fit. But...of course I cannot load them onto my blog, so I am providing them on a free file sharing site. Don't worry this is a very popular site used by loads of teachers. The address is: http://technologyuptospeed.minus.com


Here is a tip: If you want to change a powerpoint into a keynote, simply click on the file (do not open the file), hold down the control button and click the mouse. A menu of options will appear. Click "Open With" and choose "Keynote." The slideshow may shift or change a bit, but it is always better than having to rebuild everything from scratch.


Nhận xét

Popular Posts

Digital Finance Stakeholders

Digital forensic students looking to research digital finance may find this useful as a starting point. Through the financial support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MicroSave isconducting a four-year research project in the following eight focus countries as part ofthe Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Project: http://www.helix-institute.com/sites/default/files/Publications/161101%20ANA%

Episode 190 – Personal Weather Stations for Teaching and Learning

06/30/2016 It’s Thursday, June 30 th , 2016 and welcome to TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom, and I’m Brian Poulter. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. Cindy is out of the office this week so we have invited Brian Poulter, long time friend of the show, to be on the TechTalk4Teachers podcast. This time we talk about Personal Weather Stations and the possibilities for teaching and learning. We wrap things up with our Technology Picks of the Week. Click on the Player to listen. Your browser does not support the audio element. Right-click here to download if the Player does not work with your browser. Show Notes: Personal Weather Stations (Weather Underground) https://www.wunderground.com/ Ambient Weather Stations http://www.ambientweather.com/ NY Times Article on Personal Weather Stations (2013) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/technology/personaltech/a-guide-to-personal-weather-stations.html?_r=0 Technology Picks of the Week Tom’s Pick ...