Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Who I am and what I believe...

I am Jaime Speed. I have been a classroom teacher for 11 years and have a Masters Degree in Education and a math endorsement. I am also an Apple Distinguished Educator and a technology leader in my school and district.

Ok, so now that I have that out of the way...
  • I believe the best way to impact where our world is going is to inspire and prepare those that will be the future leaders.
  • I believe that teachers are more important than most people are willing to recognize.
  • I believe that we learn best from each other.
  • I believe that technology is the setting in which our students live. It knocks down the walls of the classroom and shows students that the world and their place in it can really be anywhere.
  • I believe that technology is not "fun" or an "add-on" or "something people are into"; it is a vital skill for all of our students.
I hope you will join me as I post integration ideas, tips, app reviews, my experiences (good and bad), questions, and various musings. I also hope you will post ideas that have worked for you. Collaboration is the best. I am so excited to have you around!
Jaime

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

Digital Finance Stakeholders

Digital forensic students looking to research digital finance may find this useful as a starting point. Through the financial support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MicroSave isconducting a four-year research project in the following eight focus countries as part ofthe Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Project: http://www.helix-institute.com/sites/default/files/Publications/161101%20ANA%

Episode 190 – Personal Weather Stations for Teaching and Learning

06/30/2016 It’s Thursday, June 30 th , 2016 and welcome to TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom, and I’m Brian Poulter. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. Cindy is out of the office this week so we have invited Brian Poulter, long time friend of the show, to be on the TechTalk4Teachers podcast. This time we talk about Personal Weather Stations and the possibilities for teaching and learning. We wrap things up with our Technology Picks of the Week. Click on the Player to listen. Your browser does not support the audio element. Right-click here to download if the Player does not work with your browser. Show Notes: Personal Weather Stations (Weather Underground) https://www.wunderground.com/ Ambient Weather Stations http://www.ambientweather.com/ NY Times Article on Personal Weather Stations (2013) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/technology/personaltech/a-guide-to-personal-weather-stations.html?_r=0 Technology Picks of the Week Tom’s Pick ...