Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Episode 184 - Rest, Renew, Restore, and Rejoice

12/18/2015

Click Play to Listen


34 minutes 30 seconds)


(34 minutes 30 seconds)

If player does not work in your browser Right Click Here to Download MP3


It’s Friday, December 18th, 2015 and welcome to Episode 184 of TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom and I'm Cindy Rich. Cindy's back! Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology.

We will also share our Technology Picks of the "Week".

Technology Picks of the "Week" 


Tom’s Pick




Cindy's Pick

Ignite Talks


That wraps it up for episode 184 of TechTalk4Teachers. Show notes for this episode and archived episodes are available on the web at the EIU Instructional Technology Center website at eiu.edu/itc If you have a comment or suggestion please send an email to techtalk@eiu.edu or leave a comment on the TechTalk4Teachers blog. Until next time, I’m Tom Grissom and I'm Cindy Rich. Happy Holidays and  Keep on Learning!

Keep on Learning,
Tom Grissom, Ph.D.



Twitter: @tomgrissom

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

Digital Finance Stakeholders

Digital forensic students looking to research digital finance may find this useful as a starting point. Through the financial support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MicroSave isconducting a four-year research project in the following eight focus countries as part ofthe Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Project: http://www.helix-institute.com/sites/default/files/Publications/161101%20ANA%

Episode 190 – Personal Weather Stations for Teaching and Learning

06/30/2016 It’s Thursday, June 30 th , 2016 and welcome to TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom, and I’m Brian Poulter. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. Cindy is out of the office this week so we have invited Brian Poulter, long time friend of the show, to be on the TechTalk4Teachers podcast. This time we talk about Personal Weather Stations and the possibilities for teaching and learning. We wrap things up with our Technology Picks of the Week. Click on the Player to listen. Your browser does not support the audio element. Right-click here to download if the Player does not work with your browser. Show Notes: Personal Weather Stations (Weather Underground) https://www.wunderground.com/ Ambient Weather Stations http://www.ambientweather.com/ NY Times Article on Personal Weather Stations (2013) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/technology/personaltech/a-guide-to-personal-weather-stations.html?_r=0 Technology Picks of the Week Tom’s Pick ...