Chuyển đến nội dung chính

The school year has begun; is it too noisy in your room?

Welcome back!  Did your summer go by as quickly as mine?  But, I have to admit, I felt ready, rested and excited to begin again.  But, I have to admit.  This is a CHATTY class.  Most of the issue is that I looped with this class, and I have used all of my tricks.  But, I have just discovered a new app.  Sometimes, the class is just too loud, but sometimes, I am just overly sensitive to the noise.  The "too-noisy app" is a perfect tool.  It is $3.99, but it is a perfect tool now that Silent Light has gone away.  You set the noise level, and the time limit.  The kids have to keep the noise level at a certain level to earn points.  I plug the iPad into the projector, and the kids can see the points they earn and lose.  It is helping my sanity--and the kids love it.  Click here for more information.

Nhận xét

Popular Posts

Digital Finance Stakeholders

Digital forensic students looking to research digital finance may find this useful as a starting point. Through the financial support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MicroSave isconducting a four-year research project in the following eight focus countries as part ofthe Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Project: http://www.helix-institute.com/sites/default/files/Publications/161101%20ANA%

Episode 190 – Personal Weather Stations for Teaching and Learning

06/30/2016 It’s Thursday, June 30 th , 2016 and welcome to TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom, and I’m Brian Poulter. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. Cindy is out of the office this week so we have invited Brian Poulter, long time friend of the show, to be on the TechTalk4Teachers podcast. This time we talk about Personal Weather Stations and the possibilities for teaching and learning. We wrap things up with our Technology Picks of the Week. Click on the Player to listen. Your browser does not support the audio element. Right-click here to download if the Player does not work with your browser. Show Notes: Personal Weather Stations (Weather Underground) https://www.wunderground.com/ Ambient Weather Stations http://www.ambientweather.com/ NY Times Article on Personal Weather Stations (2013) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/technology/personaltech/a-guide-to-personal-weather-stations.html?_r=0 Technology Picks of the Week Tom’s Pick ...