Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Episode 216 - Getting Students Started with OneNote

09/28/2018


It’s Friday, September 28th, 2018 and welcome to Episode 216 of TechTalk4Teachers, I’m Tom Grissom and I'm Danielle Beamon. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. 

In this episode Danielle Beamon and I discuss some of the decisions students make when creating a OneNote Notebook. We also have four Technology Picks of the Week.



Right-click here to download.


#MSIgnite #Office365




Show Notes:


Technology Picks of the Week

Tom's Tech Pick of the Week





Danielle's Tech Pick of the Week

Two iOS app picks this week:




That wraps it up for Episode 216 of TechTalk4Teachers. For show notes please visit eiu.edu/itc and click on the TechTalk4Teachers link. Until next time, this is Tom Grissom, and I'm Danielle Beamon. Keep on Learning!


Keep on Learning,
Tom Grissom, Ph.D.
Twitter: @tomgrissom

Visit the EIU Instructional Technology Center website for more content:


http://eiu.edu/itc


Nhận xét

Popular Posts

Digital Finance Stakeholders

Digital forensic students looking to research digital finance may find this useful as a starting point. Through the financial support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MicroSave isconducting a four-year research project in the following eight focus countries as part ofthe Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Project: http://www.helix-institute.com/sites/default/files/Publications/161101%20ANA%

Episode 190 – Personal Weather Stations for Teaching and Learning

06/30/2016 It’s Thursday, June 30 th , 2016 and welcome to TechTalk4Teachers I’m Tom Grissom, and I’m Brian Poulter. Welcome to TechTalk4Teachers the show about teaching and learning with technology. Cindy is out of the office this week so we have invited Brian Poulter, long time friend of the show, to be on the TechTalk4Teachers podcast. This time we talk about Personal Weather Stations and the possibilities for teaching and learning. We wrap things up with our Technology Picks of the Week. Click on the Player to listen. Your browser does not support the audio element. Right-click here to download if the Player does not work with your browser. Show Notes: Personal Weather Stations (Weather Underground) https://www.wunderground.com/ Ambient Weather Stations http://www.ambientweather.com/ NY Times Article on Personal Weather Stations (2013) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/11/technology/personaltech/a-guide-to-personal-weather-stations.html?_r=0 Technology Picks of the Week Tom’s Pick ...